Monday, April 27, 2009

kyte.tv - Staying Single to be broadcast


I've decided to broadcast Staying Single as part of my PhD - but to broadcast it in a wider and more focussed way that I did for my MA.

I've created Sophie's channel on kyte.tv and have broadcast a basic intro to Sophie. However I am planning to broadcast an episodic tv version of Staying Single - in a similar way to Sofia's Diary was on Bebo - over the next few months.


I'm still in pre-production phase on this however, and would be willing to take on any advice or hands-on experience that might help shape or move this project on.

Please feel free to contact me on singlesophieregan@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

Michael said...

Some of the new movies that are yet to be released,because of some of the reviews that are to be done.

Blair Witch Project